IN ORDER TO ENSURE YOUR SKIN IS IN THE BEST POSSIBLE CONDITION FOR AN AMAZING MICROBLADING PROCEDURE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
- Please do NOT work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expands the pores.
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure. (Yes, there is caffeine in decaf coffee and tea).
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E ,Ibuprofen or Omega-3, fish oil 48 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or Acetaminophen are okay).
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before your procedure. Skin should not be in process of healing before your procedure.
- Avoid tanning one week prior to your procedure.
- Avoid plucking, waxing, threading or any hair removal services within 3 days before and after your procedure. This can trigger a skin healing process and should be avoided.
- Refrain from using any Alpha Hydroxy Acid, (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 2 weeks before and after your procedure.
The following treatments should be avoided 4 weeks before and after your procedure:
- Botox or other fillers on the forehead, temple, and eye areas.
- Retin-A usage.
- Chemical Peels.
- Microdermabrasion or Facial treatments.
- Laser treatments.
Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
If you have any questions , please give me a call.
I’m more than happy to assist you.