EYEBROW MICROBLADING IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY CLIENTS WHO ARE OR HAVE:
- Under 18 years of age.
- Diabetes (insulin-dependent diabetes).
- Pregnant and nursing.
- Undergoing chemotherapy.
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems.
- Tendency towards Keloids.
- Seborrheic dermatitis.
- Glaucoma and who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin).
- Skin diseases such as Psoriasis, Eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters .
- Extremely oily or problematic skin.
- Allergies to makeup or colors.
- Easily triggered post inflammatory hyper pigmentation.
- Transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis.
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed.
- Organ transplants
- Liver disease
- Healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve disorder.
- Skin medication such as Roaccutane, Steroids which thin and promote extra sensitive skin.
- Taken Accutane in the past year.
- Botox in the last two weeks.
- Viral infections.
- Cold or Flu symptoms .
- Have upcoming vacations or special occasions planned soon.
- Allergic to topical anesthetics (Lidocaine).
Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural healing for the first two weeks. This is very common for all semi-permanent cosmetic procedures.
I reserve the right to refuse my services to anyone.